Agfa Palladio Direct-to-Plate system
Epson Stylus Pro 7600 printers
Epson Expression 1680 scanner
Mac G5 computers
Software we use:
Acrobat Professional 9
At Clark's Printing, we're committed to helping you get quality, professional printing within your deadlines, and the first step is preparation. Preparing a job for printing, whether it be a direct-mail piece, a company directory, or a product information page, it can be a time-consuming task. Let us take some of the load off your hands. Our state of the art equipment will help give you the quality you deserve for your next project.
*Below are some tips we've found helpful in the past, to assist you in producing first-class files.
• Always supply us with a proof or PDF of your file.
• Please let us know the data directories under which you have
• saved your jobs.
• Select a font from the font menu. Do not use any style options • • • from the menu or keyboard if possible. (Example: Do not use the • • bold button, select bold type from the font menu).
• Turn, scale and trim all images before you import them into your
• Scan line images with 1240 dpi or higher. This will ensure optimal
• Set a scan resolution of 300 dpi for color images at 100% size.
• Use an EPS file format when a clipping path is necessary and set
• path flatness to 5.
• Enclose the original Illustrator or FreeHand document if you have
• imported any graphics.
• Provide us with all links and fonts used in your job.
• If your job bleeds, please allow for 1/8 of an inch bleed on all sides.